Online Registration for Admissions 2023-2024
Click here to view/download application form
*SCANNED COPY OF Application Form
*Age Eligiblity Criteria
*How to apply
(1)Fill the application form and attached the required documents
(2)Mode of Payment GP/Bank Transfer/DD
Pre KG to Grade 2: Solely based on interaction with Principal/ACO.
Grade 3 to Grade 5: Based on the analysis of student’s progress report from the previous school and interaction with the Principal/ACO.
In absence of the Progress Report, the selection is based on the performance in the MCQ Learning Level Identification in Math, English, & Science.
Grade 5:If a change in the Second Language is sought, the student shall take a descriptive Learning Level Identification (LLI).
Grade 6 and above: Solely based on the performance in the MCQ Learning Level Identification (LLI) in Math, English & Science. If a change in the Second Language is sought, the student shall take a descriptive Learning Level Identification (LLI).
Guidelines for Registration & Admission
- Duly filled application are to be submitted online only.
- A fee of Rs. 100/- will be charged per application. This will be accepted through the secure payment gateway.
- Please ensure that the details such as date of birth and name of the student, name(s) of the parents are EXACTLY as mentioned in the birth certificate of the student. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure that the student’s birth certificate is complete and correct in all aspects. Failure to do so may result in rejection of the application.
- Once the application form is filled out with all mandatory fields and the “submit” option is clicked, the system will generate an application ID number.
- This Application ID number will be used as a reference number to process the application further.
- The school will process the online forms upon receipt and will intimate the parent about the date of interaction and procedures.
- Please note the age criteria for the KG Admission
Should have completed 3 years by 31st March 2020-LKG
Upon selection, keep the following documents as digital copies in printable document format (PDF) for submission at the time of admission. Please carry all originals for verification process:
- Recent passport size photograph (Less than 200Kb)
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of address
- Community certificate (if applicable) (SC/ST/MBC/OBC/DNC/BC)
- Report card or Progress card for the latest term / semester from the school last attended.
- A Certificate from a qualified and licensed medical practitioner showing the blood group and details of allergies and special medical conditions of the child (if any)
- For students joining Class XI, kindly furnish if available a copy of Class IX Registration Card and copy of Class X board exam Hall Ticket or Mark Sheet.
- Passport and immigration documents
- Professional particulars of parents.
- Please produce 3 passport size color photographs during interaction (taken close to the date of interaction).
- The date of the interaction once intimated is non-negotiable.
- The appropriate fees must be paid at the school within the prescribed dates to complete the admission process.
- Failure to make the fee payment will lead to forfeiture of the admission, without any further obligation resting with the school.
- Please carry the acknowledgement slip which carries the application ID number, when you are called for an interaction to the school.
- If there are any discrepancies observed between the online form and the original documents, the admission offer will be withdrawn.
For any clarifications on the admission process please call 91-7305034234 / 91-7305034234 / 044-27178151 OR EMAIL TO [email protected]